General Information On Visa Requirements For Egyptian Nationals, 5.2.2018
GENERAL INFORMATION ON VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR EGYPTIAN NATIONALS
All official passport holders are exempted from visa for 3 months. Other passport holders are required to have a visa. All Egyptian applicants younger than 20 and older than 45 could obtain one-entry visa through applying from website www.evisa.gov.tr with visa fee of 20.- US Dollars.
Turkey Visa applications by Egyptians and other nationalities with a legal residence permit in Egypt, are to be made through MZ Visa Application Centre in Alexandria, everyday except Friday and Saturday.
After the assesment process of the visa applications by our Consulate General, under normal circumstances it takes 1 week to get back passports from the MZ Visa Application Centre. Our Consulate General may require a personal interview during the visa application assessment process prior to a decision being taken on the application.
You can reach the contact information as well as working hours of the MZ Visa Application Centre through the following website: http://mzvize.com/
In 2018, one-entry visa fee is 60.- US Dollars and multiple entry visa fee is 200.-US Dollars.
The length of stay provided by visa can not exceed 90 days within each 180 days. The regulation of 90 days of stay within the last 180 days is binding for all foreigners that will travel to Turkey.
In all types of visa applications, the maximum duration of stay is 90 days. The foreigners who wish to stay longer than 90 days in Turkey, should apply for “Short Term Residence Permit” at the Provincial Directorate of Migration Administration in order to extend their residence.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA APPLICATIONS:
1. Visa Application Form (through the MZ Visa Application Center)
2. Passport with minimum of six months validity
3. Two recent (not more than six months old) photographs with white background
4. Hotel and airline reservations
5. Invitation letter from the firm in Turkey for visa applications of business visits
6. Invitation letter certified by Notary in Turkey for visitor visa
7. If you are an employee, an original, recent, signed and dated employment letter from your Egyptian company on official letterhead stating the current position along with last payslips, and latest 6 months bank statement
8. If you are a self-employed, an approved verification document of self-employment from of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Egypt; if you are a worker, an approved working permit document from the Ministry of Labor of Egypt
9. Medical insurance that will be valid during the stay in Turkey (it can be obtained through MZ Visa Application Center)
Note: All visa applications must be submitted to the MZ Visa Application Centre in person only. Additional documents can be requested during the application assessment process.
Sunday - Thursday
09.00 - 15.00
Application Hours: 10.00-13.00 Emergency phone number: +20 109 944 07 00
|1/7/2021||Coptic Christmas Day|
|1/25/2021||Revolution/Police Day January 25|
|4/25/2021||Sinai Liberation Day|
|5/3/2021||Sham El Nessim Festival|
|5/13/2021||5/15/2021||Feast of Ramadan|
|7/20/2021||7/23/2021||Feast of Sacrifice|
|7/23/2021||Revolution Day July 23|
|8/9/2021||Hejri New Year|
|10/6/2021||Armed Forces Day|
|10/18/2021||Prophet Mohamed's Birthday|
|10/29/2021||Proclamation of the Republic of Turkey|
+ 90 312 292 29 29